In this article, we will tell about rules to consider when creating a video for fintech.
Factors for creating a good explainer video for fintech
As a fintech company, you may be wondering what to put in your explainer video. How do you know what will make it effective? Let’s review this in detail:
- Write an outstanding script. Remember that this is the “heart” of financial technology educational videos;
- The coherence and logic of your explainer video are also essential: when there are several scenes, your audience may not comprehend what they need to get for themselves if the varied portions don’t mesh together or flow easily from one segment to the next;
- A video’s visuals should also be eye-catching, yet not distract from the main message. If you are unsure of your message before commencing any graphic design or animation for your explainer video, you may benefit from making a list of crucial points;
- A successful financial technology video must convey the right, clear, and accurate message. There should be no unanswered issues or problems left in the audience’s mind after watching the video. A company’s customers must be able to see the value in working with your company;
- To avoid overwhelming your audience, do not include unnecessary information unless they are essential to understanding how things operate;
- Furthermore, a good explainer video for fintech should be visually appealing and have a clear voiceover. Enhance the viewing experience by integrating music and other sound effects;
- As a result, the length of the video should be no more than 2 minutes because people don’t want to waste their time.
What is the value of an explainer video for fintech
- When it comes to attracting new customers to your product or service, a well-produced explainer video may be a powerful tool. You may utilize it to show your customers how your product will benefit them, which will stimulate their interest and lead to a sale;
- Instead of content that is just advertising to customers, they are more likely to favor video that truly helps them make decisions in their day-to-day life;
- This is a fantastic technique to draw in new customers who will come to trust and believe in your business. According to Hubspot, 72 percent of people prefer to learn about a product or service through video rather than text. Informative videos are more likely to entice viewers than those that are merely entertaining or entertaining;
- Viewers will spend more time on your site if your explanation video is more helpful.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of an explainer video for your business, read our article.
This type of video can be a great tool for introducing your product or service. You can use it to get your customers interested in what you’re offering and see how it will benefit them. If you are looking for a video production firm to create such an important video for your company, contact the professionals at Zelios Agency. You’ll get a great implementation of your project!
The visibility and success of your company or product in the market depends on a high-quality explainer video. Zelios team has realized more than 100 successful projects and knows how to turn video into an effective marketing tool.
Want to make your project the next one?