Learn how to make a professional, memorable company promotional video.
What is a promotional video?
A short video that serves the purpose of advertising and promoting a product, service, company, or event is known as a promotional video. It is possible to utilize a promotional video in a variety of different contexts, such as in an advertisement, on a website, or as a post on social networking platforms. The objective of a promotional video, similar to that of any other type of marketing, is to convey an engaging message that piques the interest of the target audience in the product being advertised. Even though there are many various kinds of promotional videos, they all have the same fundamental purpose, which is to pique the interest of prospective clients in the product or service that you offer. When customers are interested in what you have to offer, they are more likely to make a purchase.
Types of promotional videos
There are a variety of business promo video formats. The optimal one will depend on your company profile or brand’s message. What types of promotional videos are most commonly used?
- Promo Ads
- Bite-sized Ads
- Social media video Ads
- Product videos
- Intro & Outro videos
- Explainer videos
- Testimonial videos etc
Promotional videos are used in different business areas. Zelios Agency has successful experience in promo video production for such spheres as E-commerce, NFT, SaaS, Blockchain, Finctech, Medical, IT company promotional video, etc. Here you can view our cases https://zelios.agency/cases/.
Why create a promotional video?
The use of video in marketing is increasingly becoming the tool of choice for a growing number of companies. And with good reason – it is far simpler for customers to become enthusiastic about a product or service when they get the opportunity to watch it being put to use. When your company is highlighted in a promotional film, consumers are more likely to have a positive impression of it and be more likely to recommend it to their peers. It has been demonstrated that the use of video rather than other forms of material, such as photographs or text, is more effective for the purposes of marketing. According to the findings of a poll conducted by Vidyard, 84 percent of respondents believe that video is successful for marketing, and 42 percent of respondents said that they interact with video advertisements.
Promotional video production: what do you need to consider?
If you operate a company, you probably have a lot of questions about the decision of whether or not to create a promotional film for your company. But the fact of the matter is that any business may profit from developing one. In addition, promotional movies are an excellent tool to have at your disposal in order to take your business to the next level when the time comes.
There are a few considerations that you need to take into account before deciding whether or not to create a video:
- If you sell a product or service that is more easily understood with a visual aid, the promotional video may help you increase sales
- You Have a Budget. Promotional videos can run the gamut from extremely low-budget to very high-end productions, depending on the available funds.
- Video production promotional can be a lot of work. If you don’t have the time and tools you need, you can use a promotional video company.
Tips for creating a promotional video
- It is essential, to begin with, a script so that you know exactly what the video will convey. If you hire a promotional video production company, you should have your own version of the script. Once your script is complete, you can begin planning the shoot. Consider factors such as the type of setting you will utilize, who will appear in the video, and what props you will use
- Equipment you’ll need. The quality of your video will primarily depend on the equipment you use. If you want your video to look good, so you will need to install lighting.
- Editing software. Every piece of video editing software is unique, however, there are plenty of free solutions available. If you choose to pursue a professional path, you can also invest in more sophisticated software
- Producing your video. After gathering your equipment and writing your script, it’s time to begin filming your video. Keep in mind that more output does not always result in better outcomes. If you are attempting to create a low-budget video, you may choose to keep things easy and simple. The average viewer’s attention span is only eight seconds. If your video is longer than that, you risk losing the viewer’s interest. Keep your message simple
- Export and edit your video. You may edit your own video with the right software and skills. If you decide to hire a promo video company, it will likely provide you with an edited version of your video. After editing, you can publish the video on the service you want.
Why are promotional videos a powerful way to promote your business?
Creating a promotional movie or series of videos for your company is not as difficult as it may sound. With the proper preparation, tools, and knowledge, you can create an engaging film in no time. With a promotional video, you can engage your audience, tell your brand story and earn credibility. Is this the kind of commercial you want to create? Contact the experts at Zelios Agency and get a spectacular result, starting at just $900!
The visibility and success of your company or product in the market depends on a high-quality explainer video. Zelios team has realized more than 100 successful projects and knows how to turn video into an effective marketing tool.
Want to make your project the next one?